What To Do When The Road Accident Happens
No one knows when an accident occurs. Certainly, we must be careful in driving because fortunately cannot be achieved, poor cannot be denied. As is known, various accidents can occur under any conditions. Even though we are not the cause, we can be victims. Accidents can also take various forms, from being touched to other motorists or hit something until there is a victim. You can benefit from the service offered by mike morse in the cause of accident and injury.
As reported by the official website of Hyundai, if you experience something more fatal than just a collision, such as causing losses in the form of damage to the engine or other car parts, then arise fear or confusion is easy afterward. In fact, not a few who think in the driver’s mind is a legal process.
1. Immediately pull over to the side of the road to avoid traffic flow and reduce the risk of accidents or successive collisions
2. Look and remember the car number plate if you need to record the license plate number of the car
3. Turn on the emergency lights (hazard) and check the passengers and yourself if someone is injured. If necessary, immediately call emergency services or paramedics
4. Meet other car drivers who have an accident, look for witnesses of some residents or pedestrians who saw the incident. Try not to get angry when interacting with other drivers.
Peace of mind will minimize possible disputes. Introduce yourself, do not admit mistakes if you are not very sure of the situation of the incident
5. Exchange insurance information. Record and save on a smartphone or a piece of paper. If another car driver does not have insurance, write down the name, SIM number, car license number, address, and number that can be contacted.
The driver can face legal consequences and you can report this information to the police.
Negotiations surrounding collisions or accidents are complex, tiring, and quite troublesome. This is because the two parties do not want to lose. Not a few also choose not to care and go ahead instead of having to debate. This is also not justified, because you will bear the cost of repairing your own vehicle. Doesn’t it hurt? If the damage is severe, the cost is also big, right?